How do legacy BroadSoft users obtain support contact numbers?
How do legacy BroadSoft users obtain their Smart Account info?
How does BroadSoft support customers transition to Cisco TAC?
I opened tickets through BroadSoft Xchange but I don't know how to open a case with TAC/SCM?
These quick videos are intended to provide details on the transition of BroadSoft Xchange ticketing to Cisco TAC support. The intended audience is BroadSoft customers/partners.
BroadSoft Xchange ticketing users will be migrated from October 2020 through mid-December 2020, and they receive information explaining how to get support from Cisco TAC via email.
Users will need to have a CCO ID to be linked automatically. To create a new CCO account, see: https://identity.cisco.com/ui/tenants/global/v1.0/enrollment-ui
Note: The password for all the recordings is Bsftsupporttransition1.
Videos And Resources
Introduction to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Cisco.com profile enrollment
- Cisco Software Central
- Cisco Smart Accounts
- BroadSoft Services and Support for Integration to Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Cisco Global TAC Support Case Manager
- Cisco Worldwide Support Contacts
- Cisco Severity and Escalation Guiderlines
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco Webex Calling Administrators
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco BroadCloud Calling
- Cisco Collaboration Solutions Analyzer
- Stay tuned for upcoming news on the transition to Cisco Support
- BroadWorks Patch Advisor