Legacy BroadSoft Support Transition
How do legacy BroadSoft users obtain support contact numbers?
How do legacy BroadSoft users obtain their Smart Account info?
How does BroadSoft support customers transition to Cisco TAC?
I opened tickets through BroadSoft Xchange but I don't know how to open a case with TAC/SCM?
These quick videos are intended to provide details on the transition of BroadSoft Xchange ticketing to Cisco TAC support. The intended audience is BroadSoft customers/partners.
BroadSoft Xchange ticketing users will be migrated from October 2020 through mid-December 2020, and they receive information explaining how to get support from Cisco TAC via email.
Users will need to have a CCO ID to be linked automatically. To create a new CCO account, see: https://identity.cisco.com/ui/tenants/global/v1.0/enrollment-ui
Note: The password for all the recordings is Bsftsupporttransition1.
Videos And Resources
Introduction to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Cisco.com profile enrollment
- Cisco Software Central
- Cisco Smart Accounts
- BroadSoft Services and Support for Integration to Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Cisco Global TAC Support Case Manager
- Cisco Worldwide Support Contacts
- Cisco Severity and Escalation Guiderlines
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco Webex Calling Administrators
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco BroadCloud Calling
- Cisco Collaboration Solutions Analyzer
- Stay tuned for upcoming news on the transition to Cisco Support
- BroadWorks Patch Advisor
Was this article helpful?