No audio during VoIP conference.
There is no sound in the audio conference through the computer.
After confirming that the device is selected properly in the meeting Computer Audio Settings, and all basic troubleshooting is performed, if you still do not have sounds in Webex Audio after clicking Connect to Audio or Connect Audio and Video, then it could be the 'Windows Audio' service not functioning properly.
To restart the Windows Audio service:
- In the Type here to search field on the taskbar, type 'services.msc' (without quotes).
- Hit Enter.
- In the listed Services, scroll down to Windows Audio.
- Right-click on the service, and select Restart.
- Once the restart completes, try testing the audio in your meeting again.
- This may also be related to the sound card or audio drivers. Restarting the Windows Audio service clears any audio related halts and restores the sound in Windows.
- The audio device will need to be detected in order to show up in the audio test. If the audio device is not showing up this could indicate that it is still in use, or is being used by a different program running on the user's computer.
- Look for sound waves coming from the Presenter's microphone in the Participant's panel: . If no waves appear, the presenter may be muted or may not be speaking, Try speaking to the host in the audio conference and let them know you are not hearing any audio.
If these steps do not resolve your issue, contact technical support, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?