How Do I Troubleshoot Issues with the Cisco Webex Integration with Workplace by Facebook?
How do I troubleshoot issues with the Cisco Webex integration Workplace by Facebook?
What should I do if my Cisco Webex integration with Workplace by Facebook is not working?
Try the following if you are having problems:
- Verify Workplace by Facebook is connected.
- Verify the Webex site is available.
- Type /Webexconfig to verify the sitename has been entered properly.
- If a single user of the company is having an issue:
- Verify their personal room URL matches what is entered on their Webex site.
- Verify that their site URL was entered properly.
- If possible, perform a quick test in a Workplace by Facebook conversation to ensure connectivity.
- Remove and reload the Webex integration for Workplace by Facebook.
- If the issue persists, escalate to Cisco Webex Support.
- If you’re experiencing interruptions with any Cisco Webex services, including Webex Messenger and meeting services, contact Technical Support. For help, see: WBX162 - Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
- If you’re located outside the US, go to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html for local support numbers.
Information to provide to support:
- Contact information (email, phone number, time zone)
- Webex site URL/domain
- Description of the issue, specific symptoms
- Date and time the issue occurred
- Did it work before? If so, when did it stop working?
- Environment, urgency, and number of people affected: Home/Office? VPN? Wi-fi?
- Operating system and version, browser, connection type
- Steps you performed
Was this article helpful?