How do I get the Cisco Jabber crash logs from an iOS device?
What is the process to capture Cisco Jabber crash logs from an iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch?
How do I get the crash logs for Cisco Jabber on an iPad?
How do I pull the crash logs for Cisco Jabber on an iPhone?
Where can I find Cisco Jabber crash logs in iTunes?
There are two ways to get the Cisco Jabber crash logs from iOS devices:
Get reports from a computer that is synced
To get the logs from a computer, sync the iOS device to iTunes. The crash logs are automatically downloaded to the computer, and can be found at the following locations:
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- Windows 7: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\
- Windows 10: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\Logs
- is the user's login name for the computer?
- is the name of the iPod touch or iPhone, for example, 'John's iPhone'?
- The crash report's file name is of the format __.crash.
If you see a folder for symbolicated crash logs (.symbolicated), those are preferable to the non-symbolicated crash logs.
Get Reports from the iOS DeviceFor help see: Send Problem Report About Cisco Jabber
Low Memory Reports
Note that there are also Low Memory reports. They will be named LowMemory_.log (or .plist). If there is a Low Memory report with the same (or within a few seconds) timestamp of the crash you are interested in capturing, please capture the Low Memory report as well.