What Actions can I Perform within the CCA-SP Portal?
What Actions can I Perform within the CCA-SP portal?
What are the features and functionality available in the CCA-SP portal?
What changes can I make to Telephony Domains in the CCA-SP portal?
What changes can I make to Callback Groups in the CCA-SP portal?
Click on the following link to download the Partner User Guide:
- Move a site to a different telephony domain within the same bridge
- Request to create a new Telephony Domain
- Cancel the new Telephony Domain request
- Re-submit a Telephony Domain Request
- Request to modify an existing Telephony Domain
- Cancel the Telephony Domain Modification Request
- Re-submit a Telephony Domain Modification Request
- Export Telephony Domain/Site List
- Request to move a site to another callback group
- Request to create a new callback group
- Cancel the new Callback Group request
- Re-submit a Callback Group Request
- Request to modify an existing Callback Group
- Cancel the Callback Group Modification Request
- Re-submit a Callback Group Modification Request
- Export Callback Group/Site List
Reporting: (CCA-SP certified partners and CCA-E customers)
- View KPI reports for individual customers or all customers.
- Filter by duration, URL, or session type covered by the report,
- Export report to CSV file.
- Select report by KPI:
- Usage By Minutes
- Total Data Meeting Minutes
- Audio Minutes by Call Type
- Video Meeting Minutes
- Audio Minutes by Session Type
- Total Audio PSTN Minutes
- Total Audio CCA Minutes
- Peak Ports: (available only when a single customer is selected)
- Peak Data Ports
- Peak Audio Ports
- Peak Video Ports
- Meeting Participants:
- Host Scheduling Method
- Attendance Method
- Active Webex Hosts
- Total Attendees
- Meeting Types and Sizes:
- Average Meeting Size by Number of Participants