The My Reports button is missing from My Webex.
The My Reports button doesn't appear in My Webex after it was enabled on the Webex site.
I can't find the My Reports option after going to My Webex.
The My Reports option may be missing from My Webex for the following reasons:
- The host account is a standard account (not pro).
- The host account doesn't have the My Reports feature enabled.
Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administrators only
To enable My Reports for a host account:
- Log in to your Webex Meetings Site Administration page. (Example: https://SITENAME.webex.com)
- Click User Management in the left panel.
- Click on Edit User.
- Enter search criteria for the user into the User name: or Email: field, then click the Search button.
- Click on the link for the user account that needs to be modified.
- Scroll down to the My Webex: section.
- Verify the My Webex Pro radio button is selected.
- Note: if this option is missing or greyed out, contact Cisco Webex Sales for further assistance.
- In the My Webex Pro column, check the My Reports box.
- Scroll to bottom of the page, then click the Update button to save the account changes.