My webcam does not work in a Webex Session.
My webcam panel is grayed out in the meeting.
My video icon is grayed out in the meeting.
I can't see my webcam video in the video panel.
I am unable to share my webcam video.
The video option is grayed out when running an internal meeting.
This issue may occur for the following reasons:
- The webcam may be in use by another application.
- The webcam drivers may not be installed.
To resolve the issue:
- Leave the Webex meeting.
- Close any programs that are accessing the webcam.
- Rejoin the Webex meeting.
Webcam best practices:
- Make sure the webcam is plugged in prior to joining the Webex session.
- Close any programs that are accessing the webcam before joining the Webex session. (Example: Skype, Instant Messaging software, webcam software, etc)
If the steps in this article do not resolve the issue, contact Webex Technical Support: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?