How Do I Open a Case for Webex Technical Support?
How do I open a case for Webex technical support?
What is the Service Level Objective (SLO) for Cisco Webex online (email) support?
How do I submit an online ticket for Webex services?
How do I submit a support ticket for help with Webex issues?
How do I open a ticket for problems I'm having with my Webex service?
For help contacting the support team for your specific Webex site or service, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
For urgent issues, such as problems starting or joining a Webex meeting or audio conference, contacting support by phone is recommended. The response times for online cases may be up to 24 hours.
To open a support desk ticket for Cisco Webex products or services:
- Go to https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/attendeeCaseCreate
- At Step 1, in Email Address field enter your registered email address.
- At step 2, in Webex Meetings URL or Webex Org Name or Webex Messenger Domain field enter the Webex URL or Webex Org address.
- In Problem Description field describe the issue you are experiencing.
- Enter you First Name, Last Name Telephone Number.
- Under Contact Preference select the appropriate radio button, how you like to be contacted:
- Virtual Space via Webex
Please fill in the fields as accurately as possible to improve your response time.
- Click on Submit Case button.
Once you click on submit Case, you will see a page showing your support case number for reference. Print or write down the ticket number for your reference when contacting technical support about your case. You should receive a response to your request shortly, but it may take up to 24 hours.
Was this article helpful?