How Do I Troubleshoot Issues with Wakeup on Cisco Webex Room OS Devices?
How do I troubleshoot issues with Wakeup on Cisco Webex Room OS devices?
Endpoint does not wake up when entering the room
Cisco Webex Room device wakes up unexpectedly when there is no one in the room
Cisco Webex Room device wakes up directly to Awake without going to Halfwake first
The following issues may occur:
- The endpoint does not wake up as expected when entering the room.
- There may be moving objects in the room or ultrasonic noise that keeps the system in 'Standby with motion' mode.
- The system wakes up unexpectedly when there are no one in the room.
- Sudden loud noises, for example a door slamming or clapping your hands can trigger the system to wake up. It will go back to sleep if no one uses the system.
- The systems wakes up from Standby directly to Awake without going to Halfwake first.
- Might be related to a bug or halfwake is turned off while motion detection is turned on. Check the configurations.
Was this article helpful?