Unable to Join a Meeting on Mac - Hangs at Meeting In Progress
Unable to join a meeting on a Mac - hangs at Meeting In Progress.
I can't get past the Meeting In Progress page when starting a meeting on a Mac.
'Cisco Webex Add-On Required to Join Meetings' when joining meeting from Mac OS 10.10 or later.
Nothing happens after I click 'Install' on the 'Cisco Webex Add-On Required' prompt.
The latest versions of Safari use a plug-in manager for enabling and disabling plug-ins on a global or per site basis.
To resolve this issue trust the Webex64 General Plug-in Container.
To trust the Webex Plug-in for Safari:
- Choose Safari > Preferences > Websites.
- From the left panel, under Plug-ins, choose 'Webex64 General Plug-in Container'.
- For all sites listed on the right, select On.
- Next to the option for 'When visiting other websites', select On:
- Quit and restart Safari.
- Try to join or start your meeting again.
- Verify the Webex site you are joining on supports the Mac OS version you are using.
- Exit any open web browsers and uninstall the Webex meeting software from your Mac, then try to start or join a meeting again.
- If you are still unable to join a meeting, create a new user profile on your Mac, then try to start or join a meeting with the new user profile.
Firefox and Chrome users, please refer to:
Was this article helpful?