The Webex Toolbar is Not Appearing in Microsoft Outlook 2016
The Webex toolbar is not appearing in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
I cannot find the Webex toolbar in Outlook 2016.
How do I enable the Webex Integration add-in in Outlook 2016?
How do I activate the Productivity Tools add-in in Outlook 2016?
To resolve the issue:
- Ensure you have installed Productivity Tools on your computer. For help with downloading and installing Productivity Tools, see: Install and Set Up Webex Productivity Tools for Windows.
- Enable or activate the Webex Integration Add-in if it is disabled or inactive. To enable or activate the Webex Integration Add-in:
- Open Microsoft Outlook, click the File tab, then choose Options.
- Click the Add-ins button.
- Check if the Webex Integration Add-in appears under Inactive Application Add-ins or Disabled Application Add-ins in the Add-ins box, then do one of the following:
- If it appears under Inactive Application Add-ins, select COM Add-ins from the Manage drop-down, then select Go...
- If it appears under Disabled Application Add-ins, select Disabled Items from the Manage drop-down, then select Go...
- Do one of the following:
- If you have selected COM Add-ins from the Manage drop-down, check the Webex Integration box on the COM Add-ins window and select OK.
- If you have selected Disabled Items from the Manage drop-down, highlight the Webex Integration entry on the Disabled Items window and click Enable.
- Exit and restart Outlook.
Note: If Webex Integration does not appear under Inactive Application Add-ins or Disabled Application Add-ins, refer to the alternate fix below.
- Try uninstalling and re-installing the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools App, then restart Outlook.
If the issue persists, contact technical support. For help, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
Was this article helpful?