Error: 'Cannot connect to the recording service' when recording a meeting with partner audio.
Error: 'You are experiencing a connection issue. Wait a few moments and try again' when using partner audio.
Error: 'You are experiencing a connection issue. Wait a few moments and try again'
This error appears a few moments after starting a Network-Based Recording.
To resolve the issue:
- Log in to your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Click on the My Webex tab located on the top navigation bar.
- Click Preferences in the left navigation bar.
- Expand the Audio section. (You may need to click Setup)
- Scroll down to the My Webex Personal Conferencing section.
- Click on the Generate Account link.
- Click the Generate button.
The 'Host and Attendee Access Codes' will appear.
- Click Close.
Test the recording function again in a new meeting scheduled with the new Personal Conferencing account.
If the issue persists, contact your partner support team for further assistance.
To get the Partner support phone number:
- Navigate to your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Click one of the Center tabs on the top navigation bar. (Example: Cisco Webex Meetings, Events, and Training)
- On the left side of the page, click the Contact Us link.