Meeting Manager displays a not responding message or crashes after joining into a Webex session.
The web browser crashes with error: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Error: 'the atmgr module has stopped responding' and the Microsoft Send Error Report window appears after joining a meeting.
Error: 'ATMGR module has stopped working.' after joining a session.
The Webex client has encountered an error and needs to close.
System crashes or locks up (freezes) or reboots or browser crashes when attempting to start a meeting.
This issue may be caused for the following reasons:
- The Webex video component conflicts with the video card or camera installed on the computer.
- A corrupted meeting software installation.
- A TV tuner or video capture device may be installed on the computer.
To troubleshoot the issue:
Attempt to start or join the meeting after performing each step.
- If you are a host, schedule a new meeting, go into the Show advanced options, under Meeting Options select Edit meeting options, then uncheck the box for Video. Click OK, then start the meeting.
- Note: If you are a meeting attendee, contact Webex Technical Support for assistance diagnosing this issue. For help, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
- Disable the Aero theme on the computer (Win 7):
- Right-click on the Desktop, then choose Personalize.
- Scroll down to the Basic and High Contrast Themes and choose Windows 7 Basic.
- Perform an uninstall/reinstall of the Meeting software, see:
If you were able to join the meeting after performing step 2, contact your IT department or system vendor for assistance updating your video card/video capture device drivers.
If you need assistance performing the steps in this article, contact technical support. For help, see: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?