How Do I Enable DBWIN when Capturing Webex Trace Logs for Issues with Webex Desktop App?
You can use the Webex Tracer utility If you need to collect logs for issues with Webex Desktop App.
How do I enable DBWIN when capturing Webex Trace logs for issues with Webex Desktop App?
How to enable DBWIN in WBX tracer when collecting logs for issues with Webex Desktop App?
How do I enable DBWIN in the Webex Tracer utility?
Can I use the wbxtracer utility to capture logs for Webex Desktop App?
Follow the steps below to enable DBWIN in the Webex Tracer tool:
- Download the Webex Tracer tool from http://support.Webex.com/supportutilities/wbxtracer.exe.
- Double-click the wbxtracer.exe file to launch the utility.
The wbxtracer window appears.
- At the top-right corner of the window, click the button, then select Options....
The 'Options' window appears.
- Check the *DBWIN box, then click OK.
- Exit the Webex Tracer utility, then restart it.
- Minimize the Webex Tracer window, then duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- Re-launch the Webex Tracer window, click on Stop capture.
- Note: If you do not stop the capture first, the *DBWIN data will not be captured.
- Click on the folder icon ,then select Save.
- Close the Webex Tracer tool.
- Email the log to your Webex support representative.