Error: 'Your Webex authorization has expired. Please reauthorize webex' While using Webex Education Connectors.
Error: 'Your Webex authorization has expired. Please reauthorize webex' while using Webex Education Connectors.
Error: Your Webex authorization has expired, while using Cisco Webex features in Webex Education Connectors (WEC).
To resolve the issue:
- Click the Virtual Meetings tab in any of your LMS courses:
- Click the Log Out button in the top-right:
- Click Sign in with Webex Meetings.
- Enter your email address, if prompted.
- Enter your Password, then authenticate with your IDP, if configured for SSO.
- Accept the permissions request, if prompted:
- You have now reauthorized your Cisco Webex account in LMS and should be able to create meetings again.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue, try the following steps:
- Log out of LMS.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser, for help see:
- Close your browser.
- Open the browser and log in to LMS.
- Repeat the steps in the first section again.
Was this article helpful?