Error: 'I'm sorry your entry is not valid' when Entering Host/Attendee Access Code
Error: 'I'm sorry, your entry is not valid' when entering the host/attendee access code.
My Personal Conferencing host key is not working.
I'm not able to enter the Personal Conference host access code.
I'm not able to enter the attendee access code to join a personal conference meeting.
To troubleshoot the issue:
Check the Personal Conferencing Access Code and Dial-In Numbers
- Log in your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Click the My Webex tab, then click
- In the left navigation bar, the click Preferences.
- Under Preferences, click the Set Up link next to Audio.
The Audio page appears.
- Under the section titled Personal Conferencing.
- Check the Host Access Code and Attendee Access Code.
- Ensure that you are dialing the primary and not the backup number call-in number.
Note: Do NOT call the backup number, as it will not work unless there is a problem with the primary numbers.
If the host access code is correct and you are still getting the error, make sure you are dialing the correct number, as explained below.
- Make sure the host has started the meeting. For help, see: WBX71898 - How Do I Contact the Host of My Meeting?
- Check your email invitation for the meeting:
- Make sure you are using the phone numbers and the access code highlighted in green.
If you are still having problems, contact technical support. See: WBX162 - How Do I Contact Webex Customer Services or Technical Support?
If no account information is listed, you can try to add a new account. For help, see: Schedule a Personal Conference or Audio Only Webex Meeting
Was this article helpful?