Webex Setup Assist for Webex Contact Center Support Services
The guide is for customers who have purchased Webex Setup Assist for Webex Contact Center via specific solutions channels. To request technical support and services, refer to the applicable service descriptions at service descriptions, incorporated herein by reference.
When you receive this document, customers are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the process. Taking proactive steps to set up access can assist better if urgent technical support is needed.
If you have an urgent support request, please call TAC immediately. The Cisco TAC is staffed 24/7: Cisco Worldwide Contacts.
- Valid Cisco.com User ID (CCO ID).
- Registration is free and takes only 2 minutes: click here.
- Provide an accurate problem description and problem details.
- Have a network topology or high-level design specification handy.
- Provide the output from show tech or relevant error message(s).
- Provide steps to reproduce (if available).
- Software version.
- Get familiarized with using Cisco Self-Service tools.
- Subscribe to the Cisco Support Notification Service to receive the latest updates about your software and products.
- Monitor case progress through the Technical Support Mobile Application or support.cisco.com.
- Capture all communication with Cisco TAC by copying your emails to email@example.com and including your service request (SR) number in the subject field.
- Review Cisco Severity and Escalation guidelines.
- Please review the information in the next section to open a case for a Move, Add, Change, or Delete (MACD).
Webex Contact Center Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletes (MACD) guidance is provided with Solution Support and Premium Support. MACD guidance requests can be placed Online, by Phone, Email, or Mobile App. MACD guidance can achieve quicker outcomes for minor changes or limited customer impact.
Solution Support MACD Guidance:
Cisco will make a commercially reasonable best effort to complete a request for guidance according to standard TAC SLA.
Email, video tutorials, or a scheduled Webex meeting can address MACD guidance requests.
The customer should be ready to provide all the information required (Pre-Requisites) to fulfill the MACD guidance request.
Below are examples of what customers can expect Cisco support for:
|Names of entry points and details of dialed numbers.
The Schedule for Routing Strategy (R/S) configuration requires a time zone. If the specific tenant time zone is needed should be called out—routing flow to execute the task.
Queue configuration requests will require these parameters.
|Create, edit, and delete out dial ANI.
|The bulk process to create, modify, and delete fields of the entities.
|Accurate CSV or zip file
Details are available at Click here.
The following request is out of scope and cannot be managed through MACD Guidance Requests.
|Request Out of Scope
|Contact center Management portal
|UC and PSTN
|Contact Center Add-Ons
- ONLINE: Open a case online.
- Best for non-urgent issues (Severity 3 or 4)
- Use the below steps to initiate your case:
- Phone Worldwide contacts list .
- Recommended for urgent network down issues (Severity 1 or 2).
- Mobile App Downloads.