The WBX Tracer utility gathers logs in a live session related to 'in meeting' issues. It is used for diagnosing various meeting issues like application crashing, teleconference issues, and meeting connection issues (chat, polling, multimedia, NBR).
How do I generate a dump log for application sharing using WBX Tracer?
How do I create a dump log for issues experienced during application sharing?
Can I create a dump file to report issues experienced during application, desktop, or file sharing?
The WBX Tracer dump log is used for diagnosing issues during Application, Desktop and File sharing.
- Go to Cisco Webex and 3rd Party Support Utilities
- Click on the WBX Tracer link.
- Click on the Download link.
- Click the Save File button.
- Open the downloaded wbxtracer.exe application.
The wbxtracer window appears.
- Start a Webex session.
- Important - In order to capture a dump log, either record the meeting or have an attendee join the meeting.
- Share Application, Share My Screen, or Share File.
- Reproduce the issue which you need to report to Webex support.
- Click on the Tools/Options drop-down in the menu bar, and then click on Stop Capture:
- Click on the Open/Save/Manage File drop-down in the menu bar, and then click on Save dump file:
- Save the file locally on the computer.
- Share the dump log with Webex support for diagnosing issues.