I'm unable to upload a recording to My Recordings.
Error: 'Maximum file size exceeded' when trying to upload a recording.
My recordings are not uploading.
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
In the upcoming October (40.10) update, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
See bullet points below for troubleshooting:
- The default, maximum file size is 200 MB and it can be extended up to 2GB by contacting your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- For best results, it is recommended to keep your files no larger than 50 - 100 MB.
- The problem may be a caching issue. Try clearing your browser cache. Then close out of all browser windows and try again.
- Check the amount of space available and files loaded. For help, see: View Reports for Your Cisco Webex Site
- If you do not have enough space to upload the new recording:
- Delete some of your present files. For help, see: Delete or Recover Your Own Cisco Webex Recordings
- Have your Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administrator check your Network-Based Recording (NBR) storage.